Sunday, February 27, 2011

Actorrial : Amanda Seyfried for Interview Magazine

- Gaze You With That Eyes -

Interview Magazine March 2011 Issue
Amanda SEYFRIED
By Justin Timberlake
Photography: Mikael Jansson
"I didn’t like fairy tales when I was younger. I found a lot of fairy tales scary. They really didn’t sit well with me. But I’ve always loved movies that have that kind of fantastical element to them. I was obsessed with Romeo + Juliet [1996]. I was, like, 11 when it came out."
"I went to art school when I was little. I took ballet lessons. I played a little kick ball. I was sort of into everything because I had too much energy and I didn’t know where to put it. When I was a preteen, I got into singing, and became really obsessed with it. But then, of course, that didn’t work out."
"Music was just something that we did. Like a lot of kids, we were forced to take piano lessons when we were younger. Mind you, it was the only thing that my parents forced us to do, because we wanted to quit and they said, 'No, you keep going.'"
"I thought that doing Chloe was going to be a risk and I was wondering what people were going to think, but then I was like, 'You know what? The experience I’ll have making this film is way too important to me.' That can be fulfilling to the point where you just don’t really care about how the work is going to be received. It’s thrilling to just not care—unless, of course, you’d hurt somebody."
Amanda Seyfried yang bersinar di Mean Girls akan mencoba peruntungannya pada tahun ini dengan Red Riding Hood yang akan dirilis bulan depan. Semoga saja film itu bisa sampai ke Indonesia karena kecantikkannya saja sudah lebih dari cukup untuk menjadi alasan menonton film tersebut.

Source : http://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/amanda-seyfried

No comments:

Post a Comment